Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Grand Opening Thank You...and the WINNERS!!


Thank you to all the wonderful customers who attended our grand opening celebration
March 19!! We drew for some super yummy door prizes and the winners are.......
Fresh baked whole pie
Karen Dennis
Brian Bergmann
Free piece of pie
Kathy Perry
Colette Parry
Vern Schroeder
Rylie Meier
$10 Mill Creek Gift Certificate
Justin Stonerook
Dave Frahm
Bricen Krafock
Dan Levsen
Free Meal @ Mill Creek Cafe
Dale Ford
Shirley Geadelmann
Dale Burmeister
Renae Edler

2 comments:

  1. I am glad that everything went perfect at the event but it will be more helpful if you can also help me with my event planning as well. Actually, I just started planning my business inauguration and need some nice ideas to hire best Chicago venues.

    ReplyDelete